script type="text/javascript" language="javascript"> var sc_project=1138992; var sc_invisible=1; var sc_partition=10; var sc_security="6df0c573";

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Binky Santa's Little Helper Does Video - you can see for yourself


Well here I am again (Edward the Elf)

It's a bit difficult getting to sleep here at The North Pole as we're all very excited about Christmas. Plus I've stayed up watching "Sean of The Dead"


Now that is a film that I was quite surprised that I enjoyed. It turned out to be an enjoyable, immensely grisly and bloody horror spoof.


Anyway, because I was awake I was browsing through some emails and noticed one from Binky The Elf boasting that he'd been on a web cam and put into a Video Postcard with Glenn Dietzel that man of many talents and creator of http://www.awakentheauthorwithin.com/.


So I watched the postcard and was mightily impressed that Binky managed to get two words in edgewise. If you watch the video you'll see Binky float in for his two words. My only thought is that if Glenn is the same size as Binky he must be very small indeed in your world. Of course here at the North Pole he'd fit it nicely.

Anyway, I'll have to work on Santa to get me a web cam ready for next year and maybe Glenn can record me instead, because as you know I've a fair bit to say.

Now there's a few stories I can tell you about Binky. What about the one where he gets his new hat?

Maybe if you ask me nicely I'll tell you ...


Technorati : , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , ,
Flickr : , , ,
Buzznet : , , ,
43 Things : , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home